Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas family and friends!
My Christmas was awesome! I got to spend quality time with the people that mean the most to me. I spent my time loving people, being comfy, accepting people and family for what/who they are, being grateful, enjoying the 'little things', makings new memories and traditions with my family (only 2 peeps and 2 doggies), making the most out of little time (shout out my in-laws for understanding how much my 'the Speer family' mean to me, and to my parents for making the long trip for only a day and a half of visiting). It was a great holiday and I will remember it and be thankful for the time for years to come. Family and friends is what it is all about :) And I am grateful for:

my family (Speer & Ernest)
Christmas dinners
snow
my home
friends
Dads
my dogs
homemade gifts
wine
Wii games
homemade candy
good smelling perfume and lotions
new converse sneakers
funky socks
nephews
books
Football (Go Colts!!)
Mattie
stocking candy
cook books
acoustic guitars
pictures
family
cookies
hoodies
giftcards
brothers
moolah $
movies
Red Stripe Jamaican Ale
good music
my health
Moms
cell phones
Skype
cousins
my job
Ibis Jingle Bell coffee
awesome new beanies


I hope everyone has a safe and rockin' New Year- Bring on 2011!!





No comments:

Post a Comment