Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Everyone always makes a plan for the New Year, I have 4 things I want to accomplish and master for 2011-

1.) Buy a new home
(I aim to find a home with a big, fenced back yard, more than 1 bathroom (so me and Mattie don't bump elbows brushing our teeth :)), big kitchen, in a great neighborhood, decent size family room to entertain, 3 bedrooms, and a awesome walk-in closet! Stay tuned!)

2.) Learn to play acoustic guitar
(I am realistic- I need to learn how to read music, toughin' up my fingers, practice, so I aim to play one Jack J song all the way through.)

3.) Take a photography class (and purchase a new camera)

4.) Learn how to fly fish
(And to catch a big fishy while fly fishing a river)

Welcome 2011, I'm ready to grow, learn, and live my life to the fullest!!



1 comment:

  1. by "read" music do you mean reading a music staff or reading tabs? Because, one of those is WAY easier to do than the other!

    ReplyDelete