Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!

The holidays are near, and I am feeling very grateful for the life that I am blessed to be living. I'm excited for the holidays, to be with the people who care about me and my family, to feel joy and love from my nearest and dearest, to spend quality time with family that we don't see often, to create special memories with the people that I love and care about, and to express my love, gratitude, and affection towards my favorite people. Here are a few things that I am grateful for:

my health
my warm house
family
Ruby
food in the pantry
fresh laundry
my job
Mattie
hot showers
iPods
great friends
Christmas lights
brothers
Netflix
comfy hoodies
date nights
converse sneakers
sisters
my dad
Buster
sugar cookies
coffee
my MIL and FIL

Here are a few random photos that have been taken in the month of December....











Happy Holidays! Give love, spread love, embrace love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You forgot Nephews! :) Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete